NAIA Membership Info
NAIA’s annual membership base is composed of representation from the following sectors:
• Finfish and Shellfish Farmers
• Primary and Secondary Processors
• Hatchery Producers
• Supply and Service Companies
• Academic Institutions
Like our industry, member benefits continue to grow.
- Access to NAIA member directory and website,
- Community leadership – developing win-win partnerships,
- Cost-effective promotion including social media,
- International promotion at high profile Seafood Shows,
- Member discount rate at annual NAIA Cold Harvest Conference & Trade Show,
- Member discount rates for a variety of industry training and workshops,
- NAIA’s Cold Harvester magazine mail-out,
- Representation on key issues before all levels of government,
- Research and innovation catalyst,
- Sector specific business and technical training and advice,
- Source of local, national and international business intelligence and more
CATEGORIES OF NAIA MEMBERSHIP
Voting membership is open to individuals representing an aquaculture enterprise, who holds a valid aquaculture license in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Cost: $500 + HST
This is a non-voting individual membership for suppliers, industry supporters and for enterprises that have aquaculture licences for less than two years.
Cost: $300 + HST
NAIA welcomes membership from anyone who has an interest in the aquaculture industry in Newfoundland and Labrador.
To download a NAIA membership application, please click here.
Please contact NAIA today for more information.